Player Made Deals

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Church
Premium Donator

Re: Player Made Deals

Post by Church » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:14 am

It'd be more productive to discuss player made deals and the rules about them rather than debating the specifics on this one case.

Attack like
Honor Player

Post by Attack like » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:15 am

Church wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:10 am Yeah? We can see some details for fights but not details for player based agreements in logs.
Logs would show what happened to the 1t he put up in his inv prior to stepping in the wildy though no? If it wasnt a risk fight like he says why would he put up 1t? why would he potentially have dropped the 1t right before the fight after seeing tayron put up 650b?

Its quite obvious what happened, and its quite obvious arrs time as a mod and having to deal with a prior scummy situation (hallow) shows that he knows how to take advantage of situations that present themselves under the guise of a player made deal.

I think its honestly stupid to have a vague rule and no exceptions and just say "sorry" when something major happens under the failed system. I know you dont fully support the current system church but speaking in general terms it looks very bad at this moment.

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:16 am

Church wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:14 am It'd be more productive to discuss player made deals and the rules about them rather than debating the specifics on this one case.
Nah, we're staying on this one, i want to show the game that these MORONS ARE NOTHING BUT A WOLFPACK, that hunts smaller packs \ individuals. ive been ruined before by them for an Honest mistake, not gonna let them spoil the game for longer.

Discuss the rule and PMDS on diff thread.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:17 am

Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:16 am
Church wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:14 am It'd be more productive to discuss player made deals and the rules about them rather than debating the specifics on this one case.
Nah, we're staying on this one, i want to show the game that these MORONS ARE NOTHING BUT A WOLFPACK, that hunts smaller packs \ individuals. ive been ruined before by them for an Honest mistake, not gonna let them spoil the game for longer.

You cannot be real lol, how are you acting like the victim right now

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:19 am

time and time again you scam for pixels, you ruin any creditability you have for 1T when you've got 200? you're lame my guy, prior to entering wild you showed him 1T tickets, maybe you dropped them? im sure staff could easily check. either way yet again you prove you should be IP banned.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:21 am

Attack like wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:15 am
Church wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:10 am Yeah? We can see some details for fights but not details for player based agreements in logs.
Logs would show what happened to the 1t he put up in his inv prior to stepping in the wildy though no? If it wasnt a risk fight like he says why would he put up 1t? why would he potentially have dropped the 1t right before the fight after seeing tayron put up 650b?

Its quite obvious what happened, and its quite obvious arrs time as a mod and having to deal with a prior scummy situation (hallow) shows that he knows how to take advantage of situations that present themselves under the guise of a player made deal.

I think its honestly stupid to have a vague rule and no exceptions and just say "sorry" when something major happens under the failed system. I know you dont fully support the current system church but speaking in general terms it looks very bad at this moment.
You understand I have to be careful how much I say about the logs and what they do and don't show.

And I will grant that I do sometimes overdo it with the speaking generally thing. I just don't want to risk making situations worse by saying something that isn't well thought out, as well as running the risk as having my opinions misinterpreted as statements made by the staff team.

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:22 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:19 am

time and time again you scam for pixels, you ruin any creditability you have for 1T when you've got 200? you're lame my guy, prior to entering wild you showed him 1T tickets, maybe you dropped them? im sure staff could easily check. either way yet again you prove you should be IP banned.
https://streamable.com/mtim4q Did i drop my tickets or my apron here ? might aswell get the herd to make a thread about that, and get the game to believe it.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:22 am

Church wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:21 am You understand I have to be careful how much I say about the logs and what they do and don't show.

And I will grant that I do sometimes overdo it with the speaking generally thing. I just don't want to risk making situations worse by saying something that isn't well thought out, as well as running the risk as having my opinions misinterpreted as statements made by the staff team.
A wise decision.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:23 am

Idk man you're not doing a good job of that so far.

There's already multiple memes made bout u by multiple ccs. Not sure what you're aiming for but keep at it pal 👍

Aresti1
Honor Player

Post by Aresti1 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:27 am

I encourage you all to go outside today -President Bas