The Future of PkHonor

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: The Future of PkHonor

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:36 pm

Isaac wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:58 am I agree with new content that's unique to PkHonor, the custom RSPS.

Don't care at all for OSRS, go play that if you want the bosses, gear etc.

PkHonor's unique content and twist on things was always the stand-out feature for me before we got hijacked by a wave of OSRS-replica chads.
Agreed, it's time we implement more stuff from RS3 as well :afro:

Sam
Premium Donator

Post by Sam » Wed May 22, 2024 7:55 pm

Give this man staff manager behind the newest staff manager. Adam really is for pkh.
Moderator Sam

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Thu May 23, 2024 9:02 pm

Sam wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:55 pm Give this man staff manager behind the newest staff manager. Adam really is for pkh.
fr Adam should just run the day-to-day of the server tbh

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Fri May 24, 2024 9:54 am

First they should get a compitent staff manager lol which is why they left the old one remain though he resigned yet still plays as if he cares. Oh btw RWT is legal, should probably update rules at some point

@Mike ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Fri May 24, 2024 11:10 am

Markymark wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:54 am First they should get a compitent staff manager lol which is why they left the old one remain though he resigned yet still plays as if he cares. Oh btw RWT is legal, should probably update rules at some point

@Mike ?
Blaming me on a change rapsey and Mike made about rwters being allowed back is wild.
I understand your dislike towards me but sheesh
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue May 28, 2024 5:24 pm

Markymark wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:54 am First they should get a compitent staff manager lol which is why they left the old one remain though he resigned yet still plays as if he cares. Oh btw RWT is legal, should probably update rules at some point

@Mike ?
Please just stop bro. We are trying to have a productive intelligent conversation on this thread. Jayden has done absolutely nothing wrong and shows nothing but "compitence".

Fe nis
Premium Donator

Post by Fe nis » Tue May 28, 2024 7:19 pm

markytweaking replying with a comment about competence when he had an actual mental breakdown over being demoted from helper is crazy

perspective is everything lil bro

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Tue May 28, 2024 11:09 pm

Fe nis wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:19 pm markytweaking replying with a comment about competence when he had an actual mental breakdown over being demoted from helper is crazy

l00l

marky bro what the flip fr

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Wed May 29, 2024 10:49 am

Fe nis wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:19 pm markytweaking replying with a comment about competence when he had an actual mental breakdown over being demoted from helper is crazy

Perspective is everything yet all ive seen you contribute to anything is you cumming lbvs, and least I have a life worth talking about unlike some :P

Adam, I think pkhonor has definately put a halt on people's mentality, a community not worth being around, which is why you guys made the whole owners distance themselves from something that should be an escape to their problems.

Also @fe nis you talk about people tweaking yet werent you making comments about children in Kings discord? Weird fuck.

And as far as Jayden, youre good at following Ryan, acting like everything is beyond your control and making excuses for what is. If its protected by the owners, why ban the smaller fish? Shows the utter incompetence from all staff lbvs.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Wed May 29, 2024 10:52 am

Markymark wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:49 am Iconic player to most
:kekw: