The Future of PkHonor

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Fe nis
Premium Donator

Re: The Future of PkHonor

Post by Fe nis » Wed May 29, 2024 1:22 pm

Markymark wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:49 am
Fe nis wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 7:19 pm markytweaking replying with a comment about competence when he had an actual mental breakdown over being demoted from helper is crazy

perspective is everything lil bro
Perspective is everything yet all ive seen you contribute to anything is you cumming lbvs, and least I have a life worth talking about unlike some :P

Adam, I think pkhonor has definately put a halt on people's mentality, a community not worth being around, which is why you guys made the whole owners distance themselves from something that should be an escape to their problems.

Also @fe nis you talk about people tweaking yet werent you making comments about children in Kings discord? Weird fuck.

And as far as Jayden, youre good at following Ryan, acting like everything is beyond your control and making excuses for what is. If its protected by the owners, why ban the smaller fish? Shows the utter incompetence from all staff lbvs.
you mean this where you popped off tweaking and spouting absolute nonsense, throwing racist and bigoted comments around and accusing people of wild shit with absolutely no basis?
https://imgur.com/a/wH9VIp5

this?

damn, that's crazy dawg

get therapy

really i should probably stop there but i'm gonna carry it on just because i really don't like you bro!

all you've contributed in the last year (and that's being generous) is cold takes, braindead commentary and the shitshow that is, infact, your presence on the server; close your mouth already and quit, nobody's interested in a single syllable you could possibly conjure up, give the dumbassery a rest

for a man with so many vibrant opinions you sure were quiet when you had that helper icon huh? crazy how that works

tl;dr - you're literally scraping the bottom of the genepool barrel, quiet down and stay in your lane, you can't even commit to a single personality, so how you think you're in any position to lecture anyone else on how to run their shit is beyond me, absolutely incredible specimen

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Wed May 29, 2024 1:52 pm

I should become the new owner of PkHonor

Mike/Rapsey slide in my DM so we can discuss x

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed May 29, 2024 5:23 pm

Forums are back online, but that doesn't seem to be a good thing... :notsureif:
#Justice4Church