Lieven passed away

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Kenneth
Honor Player

Re: Lieven passed away

Post by Kenneth » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:47 am

Wow completely shocked to hear. Rest easy, won't be forgotten.

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:37 am

Holy shit I’m in disbelief. This is so fucking sad :( RIP brother, see you on the other side :prayge:

Znoxy

Post by Znoxy » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:39 pm

RIP Lieven always had solid interactions with him seemed like a positive and motivated guy who always made the time to help others. Hopefully we as a server could do some sort of event dedicated to him in remembrance as that’s what I believe he would want us to do. Game together and talk shit in VC. Makes you realise pkh is more than just a game as you build real relationships with real people who go through shit and a daily basis as do we all.

Hc kassa

Post by Hc kassa » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:46 pm

Znoxy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:39 pm RIP Lieven always had solid interactions with him seemed like a positive and motivated guy who always made the time to help others. Hopefully we as a server could do some sort of event dedicated to him in remembrance as that’s what I believe he would want us to do. Game together and talk shit in VC. Makes you realise pkh is more than just a game as you build real relationships with real people who go through shit and a daily basis as do we all.
We're currently planning an in-game funeral for him. More details to that will come today in a separate post.

And yes, PkH is more than just a game for most of us. It helped a lot of people I personally know trough hard times and build real close friendships. Heck yeah, I even own a company with a PkH-Player together. Never knew him before I started. And Lieven was involved in that as well.

Rest in peace to my close friend Lieven. Was a pleasure knowing you, buddy!

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:22 pm

No way.

Lieven and I go way back....So far as 2014. Him and I didnt always see eye to eye, but overtime, just recently, we ended up becoming really great friends. We would argue about nonsense, cause toxic drama, have disputes that weren't needed. After seeing who Lieven really was, I regret that we ever had that type of interaction from the first place. Now to hear that he has passed away, Only goes to show how you have to savor every minute you have with the people you love and respect. I wish I had a chance to tell him thank you for all the kindness and time he's spent with me, making sure I was okay, interacting with me out of his way, just bringing enjoyment to my experience in pkhonor.

I would also like to thank him to all his time and dedication he has spent on the server despite his hardships. Im happy that Mike gave him a chance at coding a few things, maybe one of the closest things he had to feeling proud of himself before he passed. I really hope he died knowing he was a great person, and even a greater friend. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us, Lieven...You will be dearly missed, brother!! Im so sorry this happened to you, I wish I responded back to you last message you sent me. If knowing it would have been my last one to you, we would have talked all day.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:27 pm

Often unpredictable, funny and grotesque; never uninteresting; always someone I was honoured to call my friend.

Rest in peace, Lieven.

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Rest in Peace, buddy. Saw this forum post name and figured it was in the jokes section and you made a funny video meme.. Tragic to read through and isn't the case.

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:03 pm

I refused to believe at first, but apparently one is forced to.

Rest in peace Lieven. :(
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Dismayed
Premium Donator

Post by Dismayed » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Shocking news even yesterday when I heard it, was always up to troll and banted alongside me. Leaves a very eerie feeling. Rest in Peace, Lieven. <3

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:57 pm

Arrsenic wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:03 pm I refused to believe at first, but apparently one is forced to.

Rest in peace Lieven. :(
I share your emotion here.. When I heard I was sure it was just a prank. Its hard to really think he's gone. We will always remember him and the times we all had with him. It's astonishing how deeply involved people on here become in your actual life, all without even realizing it.