Player Made Deals

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Korasi2
Premium Donator

Re: Player Made Deals

Post by Korasi2 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:32 am

:kekw:

Enron
Premium Donator

Post by Enron » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:43 am

Nazuths wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:25 am
Ahmed elrahi wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:14 am
Nazuths wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:00 am I'm not sure where this "clearly" keeps coming from, how is it so clear to everyone what happened? The screenshots seen prove nothing, aside from that there's been no proof. Why is everyone so biased when it comes to Arrsenic? Where's video proof of what happened, proper screenshots of the risk fight agreement (full chats)? I can't believe we're arguing based on something that everyone's so convinced of happened, when there's no shred of evidence that supports it? What exactly has the logs shown? How is everyone so certain the logs indicate foul play in any way? I'm confusion.

Cesare Nazuths out.
As I previously stated cringe nazuths (did I spell that right?) the proof has been sent to the people that deserve to see the proof in the report a player section. It’s not any business to the public.

Everyone arguing this was a pure witness to the event whether watching my stream on discord or at edgeville for the risk and the stated agreement.

Don’t come to me about “biased”. If the roles were reversed and I was the one that scammed then your mental anger radar would explode and you’d have my house swatted.

Keep this discussion on topic or don’t reply. Thanks.
I must've forgot this topic isn't about Arrsenic, probably got sidetracked by all the people saying he should get banned for what he did. My bad. 5-1.
Nazu getting sidetracked by a conversation and contributing nothing of value? Shocking I tell you.

Exigence
Premium Donator

Post by Exigence » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:58 am

MORAL OF THE STORY HERE IS TO PLAY THE GAME. AVOID THE LOGS AND SCAM PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE THE ABLILITY TO PROVE IT! GET RICH MY FRIENDS!

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:14 am

Nazuths wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:00 am I'm not sure where this "clearly" keeps coming from, how is it so clear to everyone what happened? The screenshots seen prove nothing, aside from that there's been no proof. Why is everyone so biased when it comes to Arrsenic? Where's video proof of what happened, proper screenshots of the risk fight agreement (full chats)? I can't believe we're arguing based on something that everyone's so convinced of happened, when there's no shred of evidence that supports it? What exactly has the logs shown? How is everyone so certain the logs indicate foul play in any way? I'm confusion.

Cesare Nazuths out.
As far as I'm aware there's additional proof in the actual report but ofc I don't know how credible that proof is since I haven't seen it.
If logs do show Arrsenic dropping 1T just before he goes and gets himself killed and there's proof that there was indeed a 1T risk fight going on (which I think is pretty well-established even with the shitty screenshots) then that's pretty damning. Not to mention any yell logs or screenshots of him baiting\taunting (and basically confessing to it) right after the incident, which allegedly also happened.

Right now, the people who are mad at Arrs are like an angry mob with pitchforks. And the people defending him fiercely and saying the logs & screenshots aren't any proof are somehow reminding me of an anecdote I've heard:
A lawyer asks a witness on the stand to answer with only "yes\no" when asked "Did you see my client bite the plaintiffs finger off?". The witness is forced to say "no". The lawyer is ecstatic, as he knows the witness only saw the defendant spit out the finger.
I agree that people are trashing on Nimer because he's Nimer. Then again, you'd need to have your head up your ass to not realize that people (including yourself) are defending Nimer because he's Nimer too, rather than out of some bullshit "muh morals, innocent til proven guilty" code of ethics. If the roles were reversed and it was Will Be Ok in Nimers position, you'd be seeing red after typing an essay on why he's a piece of shit and should be banned, while some of the people trashing Nimer right now would be defending James. That's why rules aren't enforced with a fucking popularity contest, which most of you on this thread (both sides) are trying to turn this into.

I don't have access to any logs so I can't say for certain what happened. But it's not hard from a staff POV to figure out what happened (which you should know as well...) and I think both sides should simply remain patient. The current screenshots are enough to raise suspicion, while the logs can provide confirmation. Anyone who disagrees with that is being that dirtbag lawyer from my anecdote. Whether or not he gets punished for his scamming (IF it can be concluded that he scammed with the proof) is a whole other discussion (which has already been held, voted on & written up but somehow still hasn't made it into the rules after more than a year..)
Last edited by Fungamer on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Onestar
Premium Donator

Post by Onestar » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:22 am

This whole situation is cringe af, just ban the scammer. You expect to get new players and yet can't even uphold tos rules.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:17 am

Let me get this straight,

They risk fight and nimer doing x (more amount) vs tayron ( who is vinny on the account), yet nimer asked tayron to hop on his main rather than that account he was currently fighting with but declined?

Seems like both sides were being fishy in this situation, get a middle man next time and move on and learn from the mistake not to trust everyone on here.

* Atleast he didn't have to borrow money to high risk, that be a whole another story to get into I guess*
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Ahmed elrahi
Donator

Post by Ahmed elrahi » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:23 am

Wir3d wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:17 am Let me get this straight,

They risk fight and nimer doing x (more amount) vs tayron ( who is vinny on the account), yet nimer asked tayron to hop on his main rather than that account he was currently fighting with but declined?

Seems like both sides were being fishy in this situation, get a middle man next time and move on and learn from the mistake not to trust everyone on here.

* Atleast he didn't have to borrow money to high risk, that be a whole another story to get into I guess*
Nothing fishy on my side. I use tayron because it is comped. Hello no cc is not and I’m always at a disadvantage with cape difference. It’s known.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:45 am

Ahmed elrahi wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:23 am I’m always at a disadvantage
Couldn't have said it better myself about your pking skills.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:40 pm

Nazuths wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:25 am what happened to the use of a middleman?
Ways of the old :sadge:
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:07 pm

Why don't we just make the evidence public? Then we can have a discussion.
Guess people will say those on the report will get swayed by public opinion - (which I doubt will)